Aktiv Download Manager is a most needed tool to manage downloads, pause and resume downloads, queue downloads, or search for downloads.
This program comes with an adaptive download accelerator, dynamic file segmentation, and multipart downloading technology to considerably improve the download process.
It successfully reuses available connections without further connecting and login stages to get the best out of the download performance.
You can schedule Aktiv Download Manager to download at specified intervals. You also have the freedom to set the maximum number of segments and the maximum number of simultaneous downloads which can go as high as 99.
Furthermore, Aktiv Download Manager offers complete error recovery and resume capability.
That means it can resume broken or interrupted downloads that occurred during lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns. So you needn`t start downloading from the zero again.
In addition to splitting files into smaller pieces, Aktiv Download Manager gets really busy on its automatic chase for faster mirrors. You’re going to love the way this software handles downloads, but the most important feature remains is a great speed.
A well thought out interface, nice, clean, and intuitive makes it easier to have a good control over the app’s features. Its functionality lies in just a few clicks.
NOTE: Does NOT include any spyware and adware!
Aktiv Download Manager Features:
Dynamic file segmentation.
Multipart downloading technology.
Complete error recovery.
Automatic selection of faster mirrors.
Nice, clean, and intuitive user interface.
How To Install Aktiv Download Manager on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy methods below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Aktiv Download Manager installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Aktiv Download Manager
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Aktiv Download Manager completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appears until finished
- Now, the icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at the bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on the Windows Store
You can find them in the Windows Store using the search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to the popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the on the windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.