ImageUSB 1.5 Build 1003 Full Version & Activation Free Is Here
ImageUSB can also create exact bit-level image backups of your drives, securely wipe or reformat them. (We didn’t test the reformatting operation, but the developer claims it works with “even hard to format drives”.)All this functionality is presented in a straightforward interface which generally works just as you’d expect. Choose one or more drives, select an operation, click Write/ Create/ Zero/ Reformat and watch as the program goes to work. There’s a problem? ImageUSB can help even here, thanks to an on-screen log.
- If it doesn’t display a USB drive on launch, for example, just glance at the log box and you’ll see the drives it’s checked and any errors that came up.
- ImageUSB is a free utility which lets you write an image concurrently to multiple USB Flash Drives. Capable of creating exact bit-level copies of USB Flash Drive (UFD), ImageUSB is an extremely effective tool for the mass duplication of UFDs. ImageUSB also supports writing of an ISO file byte by byte directly to a USB drive (*). ImageUSB can also be used to install OSFClone to a USB Drive for use with PassMark OSForensics™.
- Unlike other USB duplication tools, ImageUSB can preserve all unused and slack space during the cloning process, including the Master Boot Record (MBR). ImageUSB can perform flawless mass duplications of all UFD images, including bootable UFDs.
- imageUSB includes functionality to Zero a USB Flash Drive. This will replace the contents of the entire drive with 0s. Or alternatively to just Zero the MBR and/or GPT entries that exist on the drive. In addition, imageUSB has the ability to reformat even hard to format drives and reclaim any disk space that may be lost previously.
- (*) CD ISO images use a different file system compared to USB drives. So the direct imaging of ISO9660, Joliet or UDF file system, from a CD to a USB drive, might not allow the USB drive to function in all operating systems. A reformat can recover the drive, however.
- Warning: Due to the forensic nature of image duplication by ImageUSB, please ensure that you select UFDs with a storage size similar to the image you wish to duplicate. For example, if a 2GB image is copied to an 8GB USB Flash Drive, the drive will only be able to use two out of the eight gigabytes of storage space. In this scenario, users will need to reformat the UFD in order to access the rest of the storage space.
How to Install?
- Install Setup wizard
- Open your program
- Run Setup
Also, Download Acronis True Image Crack