Download Guitar Pro 7.6.0 Build 2082 Full Version
Guitar Pro is an advanced tablature and musical score application that allows guitarists to enjoy viewing, playing, and writing tablature easily. The program is initially designed as a tablature editor but has since evolved into a full-fledged score writer including support for many musical instruments, including guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments. With Guitar Pro Full Version you can create backing tracks and export them to MIDI, to practice with other instruments.
Guitar Pro is one of the most powerful and intuitive tablature editors with built-in musical scores, MIDI-editor, a player, a plotter of chords, a metronome and other tools for guitarists and musicians. Guitar Pro 7 supports all instruments from 4 to 8 strings, includes editing support for many other instruments and other interactive tools to support every musician’s practice.
- Advanced tablature and musical scores
- Designed for guitar, bass, and instruments
- Horizontal or vertical scrolling option
- Paper Printings (mono track or multitrack)
- The powerful and ease-to-use chord diagram editor
- Screen display adjusts to your preferences
- Supports multitrack and mono track display
- View and listen to a large number of scales
- And so much more.
What’s new in Guitar Pro 7.6.0 Build 2082
- The more easy-to-use user interface (UI)
- New notation symbols & piano grad
- New powerful audio-export formats
- Thousands of downloadable scores
- New Parametric equalization track
- New musical notation elements
- More complete mixing table, and more.
- New pedal effects and instruments
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 256 MB free disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most important)
- Extract and install the program (run Setup)
- No Crack or License Key required, just install
- Always block the program in your firewall!
Also Download Neat Image Pro 8.3.